Thursday, April 4, 2013

DIY- Toothpaste



Last night I made a fresh batch of an amazing home made sweet orange toothpaste. While in Mexico, for 35 pesos, I was able to buy a similar product that was made with cinnamon. That was so convenient that I forgot how simple it is to make myself. 
It leaves my mouth so clean and teeth so polished. Once I got over the "no sudsing" fact I knew I would never look back. It never takes me long to adapt to something if I know its worth the change. With very few all natural/ non toxic ingredients, its super easy to make, way cheaper than tubes and no fluoride!...I am sold for life!

To try your own you will need:


Baking soda and Coconut oil- Equal parts, I used 2 Tbsp each
Xylitol- 1 tsp
Colloidal silver- 25 drops
Essential oil of your choice (peppermint, sweet orange, spearmint) or cinnamon powder- I used about 30 drops of

Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial, antiviral and anti fungal! Xylitol is a natural sweetener that is actually good for your teeth. Baking soda polishes every little crevasse of your teeth. Colloidal silver is a natural antiseptic. Don't be afraid to try something new <3


Here are a couple links about colloidal silver that I found interesting <3 

http://www.naturalnews.com/027474_colloidal_silver_antibiotics.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/035219_colloidal_silver_blue_man_skin.html

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing. Soon it is time for me too to take the step to my old toothpaste. This sounds very good! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I hope you have a great weekend too <3

    ReplyDelete